Did you mean: 

Cap1 Graduation!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Graduation!

@Anonymouswrote:

It gives me some hope.

I got mine in late January '17. Had one CLI last summer.

Depost was $200. Got $351 SL. Summer '17 asked for CLI online. Got $651. Tried again early this year was denied. Called for PC denied.

I will wait couple more months and try to CLI again and call for PC. It's been 13 months..

Are you sure your card is still secured?  you cant ask for a CLI for a secured card. The credit steps is auto after 5 months with good usage, but its when they decide to add it. 

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im gonna get real mad if I dont graduate this month now.

My one year anniversary of this card (statement 11) is in six days. 

Edit to add:  I jumped the gun last month (i was at 11th month but not 11th statement, oops), but this time I really mean it that CapOne and I will be ended if they do not unsecure me this March.  Seriously.  I have 800 in total lines with them, with accounts at the year mark.  Yet I just got a 3500 SL with a prime interest rate a month ago via Disco.

I want my money back.  Now.  And I swear to god if they only give me the listed Steps to 500 from 300 on my QS, im just out full stop there at any rate.  Thats insulting considering ive put almost 4000 in spend through that card in the last six months (yes multiple payments in full every month)

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Edit to add:  I jumped the gun last month (i was at 11th month but not 11th statement, oops), but this time I really mean it that CapOne and I will be ended if they do not unsecure me this March.  Seriously.  I have 800 in total lines with them, with accounts at the year mark.  Yet I just got a 3500 SL with a prime interest rate a month ago via Disco.

I want my money back.  Now.  And I swear to god if they only give me the listed Steps to 500 from 300 on my QS, im just out full stop there at any rate.  Thats insulting considering ive put almost 4000 in spend through that card in the last six months (yes multiple payments in full every month)

I hope so too.   I doubt the apr ever comes down, but at least unsecured you can combine them and get a much bigger limit with rewards. 

Funny thing is that i hadnt used the card in 4-5 months, since i have much better cards with rewards.  I used it to buy a soda at work and PIF the next day.   3 days later it graduated, could be timing, but it was funny to me none the less. 

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

I hope so too.   I doubt the apr ever comes down, but at least unsecured you can combine them and get a much bigger limit with rewards. 

Funny thing is that i hadnt used the card in 4-5 months, since i have much better cards with rewards.  I used it to buy a soda at work and PIF the next day.   3 days later it graduated, could be timing, but it was funny to me none the less. 

@Anonymous neither card has been in my wallet (lol @ cap-ones tagline) since I got the disco, and other than a recurring cell phone bill through the QS they wont see any future useage either, unless they put about 2000 in limit increases on them, and even then its still iffy.

That toy limit quicksilver with that annual fee is starting to look like a credit one card to me.  Thats not a good thing either, credit one is dead to me.

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it’s still secured. They have my deposit and I requested my cli manually. Gotta try again in April and then forget about this card. Chase and Disco are my lovers
Message 15 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job JagoSmiley Happy Now go fix the site so others can graduate tooSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! IMPATIENTLY waiting till I'm on the same boat!
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
Congrats! IMPATIENTLY waiting till I'm on the same boat!

I know that feeling all to well.   Good thing is that i can say it does happen, as i have read on here about cards being open years and still secured. Hope you get to see that email soon. 

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your graduation!

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sigh...

I've had my Cap1 Secured card for 3 years and 4 months....

....still secured :-(

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.