Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 custom designed card

tag
mcf
Contributor

Re: Cap1 custom designed card

what about a carbon fiber look?? maybe

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 80
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

Here is an early draft of what I might go with...

I still have to do some things like 100% center the text, move the black bar up a few pixels to distance from the, "Valid Dates," text, & other small things like that... But then again I might just be wasting my time because CapitalOne might flat out deny it. Lol.

This one is sharp

Thanks ! I just submitted my request to CapitalOne... Let's see what they say. Lol. If they approve it I have another idea for my other CapitalOne card.

Message 22 of 80
myjourney
Super Contributor

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

I still have to do some things like 100% center the text, move the black bar up a few pixels to distance from the, "Valid Dates," text, & other small things like that... But then again I might just be wasting my time because CapitalOne might flat out deny it. Lol.

This one is sharp

Thanks ! I just submitted my request to CapitalOne... Let's see what they say. Lol. If they approve it I have another idea for my other CapitalOne card.

Good luck it takes about 2 days for approval

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 23 of 80
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

@mcf wrote:

yeh theyll deny you then come out with that card next week haha

I didn't even think about that. I would be knocking on their door asking for a cut. Lol.

@mcf wrote:

what about a carbon fiber look?? maybe

It doesn't actually look that bad.

Message 24 of 80
LS2982
Mega Contributor

That is SWEET!!!! Hope they approve it!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 80
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

I want one make us a template if they approve you lol
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 26 of 80
Cageym
Established Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:
I want one make us a template if they approve you lol

The unofficial Fico Forums carbon fiber Cap1 Card. We can all get one and start telling people how elite it is. LMAO!

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 27 of 80
linux007969
Established Contributor

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

that looks cool. Could you make it say
 " World Elite Cash Rewards Black Card " please?

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 28 of 80
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

This one is sharp

Mine is similar, except that I added a photo to the left upper corner, the way Citi has it, like an ID. Hope they accept it.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 29 of 80
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

@linux007969 wrote:

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

that looks cool. Could you make it say
 " World Elite Cash Rewards Black Card " please?

Too many words for one line, so the font would have to be as small as the, "Valid Dates," font size or it'd have to be split into two lines, to give you an idea:

Message 30 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.