Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 email message to EO

tag
Dis0314
Established Member

Cap1 email message to EO

Just curious to see what everyone wrote in their emails to get what they wanted.

Did you demand things or were you begging, etc.. Did you request exactly what you wanted or just a general request for a CLI?

I'm just trying to get an idea of the best way to lay out my email thanks in advance guys Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 email message to EO

The message doesn't have to be extremely detailed. Just write a brief, nice message, with your contact info, and someone should contact you within 1-3 business days.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 8
Dis0314
Established Member

I guess I should of said what my goals were. Smiley Happy

I have three cap1 cards. One platinum, one platinum business, and my old orchard acct.

Old orchard is now just a regular non-point card and is $2500.00 nothing on it.
Platinum is $5000 used monthly.. Typically maxed out and paid ini full during the month. Currently it has about $600.00 on it and was paid about a week ago.
Business is only like 500.00 and paid in full monthly.

I would like to convert the personals to quicksilver's and limits raised to 10k on both. AND merged but it sounds like that is never an option.
It would be nice to have the business raised too but it's lower on the list of wants.

Background, myficoSW shows a 746 credit score. Bills always paid on time.. Can never get CLI over the phone.. Old orchard is 9 yrs old, cap1 plat is about 8 yrs old.

Do about 50k a year on their card.
Message 3 of 8
enharu
Super Contributor

I don't have any cap1 cards so I'm not too familiar with them. Hopefully other people can chime in. Its 5am PST now so most people are asleep, or are just waking up.

CLIs seems to be a lot easier, or at least possible, through the EO. If I am not wrong they will pull new inquiry (or inquiries), so you should be prepared for that. If everything in your CR and financials checks out well, they probably will give you a nice substantial CLI.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 8
Dis0314
Established Member

Financials is my only concern. I make about 160k a year, but I do a lot of cash type work so unless I take photos of my safety deposit boxes and precious metals I'm not sure how I would prove anything lol. I only bank deposit what is needed to pay bills. I'm weird like that
Message 5 of 8
enharu
Super Contributor

They can always use your tax docs if necessary. You do report taxes, right?
Message 6 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Eh they rarely ask for tax stuff. And you can decline anyway....
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 8
Dis0314
Established Member

of course I do my taxes. thanks guys

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.