Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne CLI LOVE

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

CapOne CLI LOVE

I email the executive office on Monday to request for a CLI on both my CapOne cards. One of those card did nto have any reward so I request if they can add some sort of reward to that card. Two days ago a lady call me and ask the usual question then she said that she will put in my request with a senoir underwriter. She said she will call me back yesterday but never got any phone call or email. Just not I was checking my CapoNe account and notice my CapOne VIsa was at 3K now increase to 5K and my CapOne mastercard was at 750 now increase to 3K which I ask for when she ask me how much I want!!!Smiley Surprised I am so stoke. And I was going to cancel it? Thought I share this with you guys. I am so blown away.

I really want to say thank you to all you guys here. I could not have known much as I did if it's not for this forum. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: CapOne CLI LOVE

Wow!!! I hate Crapital One.

Congrats to you!!!!!:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 22
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! My AF is due next month, and I'd like to see if they can do something for me. I have much better cards now but I've been stuck at $1000 and $1250 and have had their cards since 2008. Could you share the email address you used?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 3 of 22
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice, now if they would share the love around a little, they wouldn't get beat up so bad here.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 22
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

@SwiftTone wrote:

Congrats!! My AF is due next month, and I'd like to see if they can do something for me. I have much better cards now but I've been stuck at $1000 and $1250 and have had their cards since 2008. Could you share the email address you used?

Sent. Check PM.

Update: I received a phone call from the same lady at executive office today and was told all my request was approved and that they have upgraded my Visa Ptatinum to a Venture cash reward and that teh card is on it way Smiley Surprised Didn't ask for that but I'll take that.

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in for an email if you could be so kind to pm it to me.

Message 6 of 22
DiamondK
Valued Member

That's great!! Could u please PM me the email address sand/or phone number if u have it?

Message 7 of 22
ezef3ar
Contributor

@kwazziee wrote:

I email the executive office on Monday to request for a CLI on both my CapOne cards. One of those card did nto have any reward so I request if they can add some sort of reward to that card. Two days ago a lady call me and ask the usual question then she said that she will put in my request with a senoir underwriter. She said she will call me back yesterday but never got any phone call or email. Just not I was checking my CapoNe account and notice my CapOne VIsa was at 3K now increase to 5K and my CapOne mastercard was at 750 now increase to 3K which I ask for when she ask me how much I want!!!Smiley Surprised I am so stoke. And I was going to cancel it? Thought I share this with you guys. I am so blown away.

I really want to say thank you to all you guys here. I could not have known much as I did if it's not for this forum. YOU GUYS ROCK!

PM the email as well  it would be of a big help and congratulations  on  the CLI 

Message 8 of 22
Xtina0508
Contributor

I'd like the email too, please Smiley Happy I emailed the exec office but never recieved a response - I'd like to see if I'm emailing the correct person. Thanks!

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday ($16,500) Capital One Quicksilver ($5000) : US Bank Platinum ($9000) : Kohls ($1500) : Dell Preferred ($2500) : Chase Freedom ($3500) : Citi Simplicity ($5500) : Victoria Secret Angel Card ($1950) : Express Store Card ($1700)

6/2013 Equifax Fico - 723 : Goal - 800+
3/2014 Transunion Fico - 723 : Goal - 800+
3/2014 Equifax Fico - 737 : Goal - 800+

Message 9 of 22
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

How long have you had each card?

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.