Thank you! Compliments will get you everywhere ! Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 28
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One EO email address

@09Lexie wrote:
@dallasjetfan

Good luck.

I figure its not going to happen, but since getting a Chase I will just move my checking account over there or just put all my money in my CU.  I hate closing accounts but sometimes you have to stop screwing around with companies that won't grow with you.  After my BK, I really never thought I would get a "prime" card and be stuck with Cap One, but my CU has been awesome and super easy to get more CLI's and my interest is 8%.  Framkly, if they could give me a $25K CL I wouldn't own another CC at this point.  The games you have to play sometimes with the bigger companies is a beating.  Surely, not doing it with Cap One anymore.

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 22 of 28
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

Well, I received a phone call from EO today and the guy that helped me was very nice.  However, I only received a $1450 CLI from $5050 to $6500.  He said to call him back in 6 months which I doubt I will and he will see what he can do to get another.  Since they are not really willing to grow with me, I think I may still dump them as I probably will with my Barclays Apple Card.  I really don't need as much credit as I have already and since I can get "prime" cards that will increase my limits accordingly I think it may be time to move on.

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 23 of 28
myjourney
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
@FinStar

I'm glad i can bring a smile to your face.

You always do!  You're just so fabulous Lexie ... We all love ya Heart

+1 more Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 24 of 28
kaydubya
Established Member

Hi, would somebody mind PM'ing me the email address for the Cap One EO?  thanks!

Message 25 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lexie... Can you pm me this in 4 months ? Lmao!!! Classic!
Message 26 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@kaydubya wrote:

Hi, would somebody mind PM'ing me the email address for the Cap One EO?  thanks!

The email address is in the first post of this thread. 

Message 27 of 28
p-
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@kaydubya wrote:

The email address is in the first post of this thread. 

Smiley Very Happy

If that doesn't work, try this:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-to-get-a-PC-or-CLI-from-Capital-One/td-p/1690104

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.