Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One PC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One PC?

Hey guys I have a few questions about the Cap1 PC. 

I have the Platinum MC with a $400 limit, it's been about 3 and a half months since I got it. If I ask for a PC offer and they have one, is it always the QS1? If i accept it will the AF be waived? Also, I'm in the credit steps. If I take the offer will it reset the 5 month time frame for CLI back to 0 like if it was a new account or will it stay the same. Should I check for a PC now or wait till after credit steps? Thanks everyone.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One PC?

PC'ing to a QS (which is what usually happens) won't restart the credit steps which will actually show ip on the 6th statement . And you can start requestin a CLI on the card now and still get the steps. After that the CLI's are every 6 months.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One PC?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys I have a few questions about the Cap1 PC. 

I have the Platinum MC with a $400 limit, it's been about 3 and a half months since I got it. If I ask for a PC offer and they have one, is it always the QS1? If i accept it will the AF be waived? Also, I'm in the credit steps. If I take the offer will it reset the 5 month time frame for CLI back to 0 like if it was a new account or will it stay the same. Should I check for a PC now or wait till after credit steps? Thanks everyone.

When you go to PC, just ask them specifically for the no AF Quicksilver, not the QS1. That's exactly what I did, I just had them confirm in the chat that it was the no AF QS. No, it won't reset Credit Steps. Good luck, I think you will like the QS much better! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.