tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one 2nd card?

@AllZero wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is capital one good about giving people a second card? 

Sure.

However, I can think of a hundred better ways to spend 3 HPs. Smiley Wink But maybe that's just me.

People here are so worried about inquires on their report.  Inquires aren't even that important unless you are a heavy churner or you are super anal about having every last FICO score point.

I'm pro Capital One. With that in mind, with all else being equal, would you choose the following example below:

A) incur 3 hard pulls for $10,000 SL with 1 lender and risk credit seeking behavior for future lenders?

or

B) incur 1 hard pull per bureau per lender and acquire $10,000 SL with 3 different lenders? Obvious credit seeking with aggregate total.

or

C) None of the above. Smiley Tongue

I don't care which scenario happens as long as I get my credit line.

Message 11 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital one 2nd card?

@Anonymous wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is capital one good about giving people a second card? 

Sure.

However, I can think of a hundred better ways to spend 3 HPs. Smiley Wink But maybe that's just me.

People here are so worried about inquires on their report.  Inquires aren't even that important unless you are a heavy churner or you are super anal about having every last FICO score point.

I'm pro Capital One. With that in mind, with all else being equal, would you choose the following example below:

A) incur 3 hard pulls for $10,000 SL with 1 lender and risk credit seeking behavior for future lenders?

or

B) incur 1 hard pull per bureau per lender and acquire $10,000 SL with 3 different lenders? Obvious credit seeking with aggregate total.

or

C) None of the above. Smiley Tongue

I don't care which scenario happens as long as I get my credit line.

We'll mark that as option D) 😉

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.