TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Visa is about to get better

I feel the same way Julius, real talk.
Message 41 of 98
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

That makes sense, it's like a temp agency lol.
Message 42 of 98
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

@TheBoondocksI try to keep my shopping in general to a minimum, but I do go on Amazon a lot lol. I like the whole financing they have now and the 5%, but let's say if you got approved for the prime and say you cancel the membership down the line, what happens to the card, does it get downgraded? Cause I know if you got a Costco citi credit card and decided to cancel your Costco membership, they just outright cancel the card, from what I heard.

If you cancel prime the Amazon & Whole Foods rewards go down from 5% to 3%, everything else stays the same.

Message 43 of 98
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

Got my letter on this in the mail yesterday.   Not sure I will every take advantage of it, but it's nice to know its there. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 44 of 98
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

New Chase Amazon Visa Perk?

It looks like Chase is mirroring the offer that Synchrony has for the Amazon card Smiley Happy  I have both, but have used the Synchrony version if I needed the flexibility to spread my payments out for a few months. But now, it looks like I can use the Chase version and get the added benefits, such as extended warranty and price protection.chase amazon.jpg

Message 45 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Chase Amazon Visa Perk?

@sto0pydwrote:

It looks like Chase is mirroring the offer that Synchrony has for the Amazon card Smiley Happy  I have both, but have used the Synchrony version if I needed the flexibility to spread my payments out for a few months. But now, it looks like I can use the Chase version and get the added benefits, such as extended warranty and price protection.chase amazon.jpg

They are probably phasing out Synchrony or something. I received the same thing. 

Message 46 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received this as well a couple of days ago.

Message 47 of 98
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

What's the min to redeem the cash back?
Message 48 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@sto0pydwrote:

They are probably phasing out Synchrony or something. I received the same thing. 

I doubt that. There are a lot of Amazon customers that can't get the Chase card for one reason or another (in my case, BK, even though the Amazon card is a co-brand rather than a direct Chase brand) and the Synchrony card provides a credit option for them.

Message 49 of 98
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I highly doubt a Sync faze out too. Amazon is just too big to let one cc have itSmiley Wink.
Message 50 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.