cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve: Two $300 travel credits??

tag
stylenjen
Established Member

Chase Sapphire Reserve: Two $300 travel credits??

I received my Reserve card in December of last year, so my $300 travel credit just reset for me to use. But I just read that the credit is reset on the calendar year, Jan 1st... so does that mean if I hurry and use the $300 credit now, I will get another one in a few weeks?? That sounds too good to be true!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve: Two $300 travel credits??

No, you can't get $900 worth of travel credit with just one AF (I wish!). By reset, the fine print actually means December statement.

Message 2 of 5
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

@stylenjen wrote:

I received my Reserve card in December of last year, so my $300 travel credit just reset for me to use. But I just read that the credit is reset on the calendar year, Jan 1st... so does that mean if I hurry and use the $300 credit now, I will get another one in a few weeks?? That sounds too good to be true!

This used to be true, but they "fixed" it earlier this year.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to re-open an older thread but strongly considering this card. (Sad I missed 100K SUB)

But is this still a thing? Getting $300 travel credit twice in the first year of ownership? If so, how does that work?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Sorry to re-open an older thread but strongly considering this card. (Sad I missed 100K SUB)

But is this still a thing? Getting $300 travel credit twice in the first year of ownership? If so, how does that work?

Thanks

No, it's already been changed to cardmembership year and not calendar year. My CSR was opened in Dec 2017 and the annual credit will reset at Jan 2019.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.