Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Tease

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Tease

I think Chase is stalking me à la facebook style. This morning I added the CF as a goal card (though I'd snag a CSP if offered). Only card in the "Just for you" section WAS a slate... This evening? They plopped a CSP offer replacing the slate.... Smiley Indifferent Chase why, I'm trying to build a little, I JUST got 4 cards... I'm trying to wait six months... Hnnn I also want a metal card... It's also a flat APR offer! Not a range. Talk me out of it... I need to garden a little... Smiley Sad

17 REPLIES 17
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Tease

I’m going to be the devil here. I say go for it. Getting your dream card might be good motivation to stay in the garden and grow it. Good luck!!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

I’m going to be the devil here. I say go for it. Getting your dream card might be good motivation to stay in the garden and grow it. Good luck!!!

I thought this was a HELPFUL forum. Smiley LOL You're making it worse. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 18
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

I thought this was a HELPFUL forum. Smiley LOL

At times it’s an enabling forum lololol If you have a prequal, they seem to be solid.... just sayin....

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you get it, I will find you, and do bad thing to you. I will know cause you will post about it here. lol 

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

At times it’s an enabling forum lololol If you have a prequal, they seem to be solid.... just sayin....

Maybe if I let it sit, it'll mature from prequal to pre-approve... Maybe I can grab it for my birthday, that'll be 5 months from my first Chase card. That's long enough right?..... RIGHT?

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you get it, I will find you, and do bad thing to you. I will know cause you will post about it here. lol 

AdventurousUnacceptableHagfish-small

Message 7 of 18
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

I'll be the angel here. Don't do it. Grow your profile and AAOA.

You could be approved but would you rather have 1) a smaller chance of being approved and 2) a lower SL OR would you rather be approved a year later with a much higher SL?

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do what's best for you. Like someone mentioned before, if that's your goal and you think that you can get it, go for it. At least that's my personal opinion, haha!

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard when you get tempted with sweeties. Gotta work there myself, no easy road. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.