Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase app

Ok so i went and applied for a chase freedom card for the rewards and it said i was approved but thats it. So now i am wondering if it would be a good i dea to call them and inquire about it or just wait till something shows up in the mail box. Anyone have and experiance with apping online with chase??
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase app

Call them!!!!!
Message 2 of 15
cobra19
Valued Contributor

congrats, laila. Chase is uber prime. If I remember that far back, mine took about 10 work days to arrive. However, I got my card by replying to a pre-approval offer - I didn't apply online.

I happen to think (others will disagree) Chase csr are helpful and friendly. Wouldn't hurt to call and ask them.

Keep your utility low and DO NOT miss a payment.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

cobra19 wrote:

I happen to think (others will disagree) Chase csr are helpful and friendly.

Me too.   And reasonably knowledgable.  And warn you if you ask for a CLI it will be a hard pull.  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I will call. Hopefully they can pull up my account(apped on sunday). I was just planning to use it for grocerys(i have a preset budget for that in place) figured i could use the card and get some rewards along with it.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are ur credit scores if you dont mind me asking?????
Message 6 of 15
Dawn
Established Contributor

I applied online ... was approved online ... and my card arrived earlier than the time-frame that they indicated.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

These were my score on jan 21..havent pulled new ones because i am going to wait till sept to do that

I don't have any  BK, CO, LPs.   My overall utillaty is a bit high 40% working on getting that lowered as we type. I have 1 med collection due to drop june 08.

FICO's are EX 678 EQ 659 TU 629
Message 8 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

and Chase says.....hurry laila you're killing me. I want some good news today!
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi fused,  well i think this is still good..i spoke to jason(csr) he said that there is no way to check the information on that application because it was done through the internet and i would be recieving the information in the mail within 10 business days...max 30 days.    Anyone have this said to them?????
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.