Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase not reporting yet?

tag
PleioneG
Regular Contributor

Chase not reporting yet?

I recently got my Chase Freedom in the mail. It's activated and good to go. But they have yet to open the revolver on my credit report. What gives? Discover was really fast about doing everything. Chase seems to just ... be slow. I hope this card is as good as everyone says because so far Discover is impressing me more than Chase!

BK7 Discharge: 2/18.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase not reporting yet?

My chase freedom isnt reporting as well. My discover it starting reporting right away how long does it take for chase to report?

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 2 of 5
slippy84
Contributor

Chase reported after my first statement cut.

US Bank Cash+ -- Chase Freedom -- Citi Dividend -- Citi Double Cash -- AMEX BCE -- Discover It
Message 3 of 5
BearOSO
Contributor

if I remember correctly, chase reported my card a few days before my statement cut 

Message 4 of 5
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

My Chase Freedom just reported last week and I have had it activated for almost a month. I haven't charged anything to it and have not received my first statement yet. The loan processor for the mortgage loan called Chase on three way with me on the line to verify the account info 2 weeks ago. Shortly after that, it was reported so that may have rushed them into reporting it. I close Wed or Thurs and I will begin using it shortly after that.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.