Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre qualify site

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase pre qualify site

Did chase do away with their prequal site? I usually go to chase.com/prequalify and I'm there. This time it took me straight to their home page. I've also looked all over the site and cant seem to find it anymore. 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase pre qualify site

@Anonymous wrote:

Did chase do away with their prequal site? I usually go to chase.com/prequalify and I'm there. This time it took me straight to their home page. I've also looked all over the site and cant seem to find it anymore. 

I tried https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/pre-qualified , and it looks like they're working on a technical issue at this time. Try checking the site again later today.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Neither of those links are correct.

Chase.com/prequalified is the correct one.
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm interested in seeing if I pre-qualify
Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont go Chasing Waterfalls or the Blue or Red pillSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 16
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Dang it Joe... now I have that tune stuck in my head.

Message 6 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hee hee Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't seen any offers for me in a while from Chase...

Does lack of offers mean anything? Any recent Chase apps when you have no offers? Did I opt out of something maybe?

Background: 800-ish FICO scores, 15% utilization according to Chase, 32-year credit history, only one Chase credit card (IHG Select - Lowered CL from $21K to $15k pro-actively), currently 5/25 until next month, but have also had checking, savings and a student loan in the past with them. 

Message 8 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I haven't seen any offers for me in a while from Chase...

Does lack of offers mean anything? Any recent Chase apps when you have no offers? Did I opt out of something maybe?

Background: 800-ish FICO scores, 15% utilization according to Chase, 32-year credit history, only one Chase credit card (IHG Select - Lowered CL from $21K to $15k pro-actively), currently 5/25 until next month, but have also had checking, savings and a student loan in the past with them. 

There may not be any available offers at this time.  However, try opting back in if you don't recall what action you may have taken just to be sure future pre-screened offers become available.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this. Sometimes Chase prompts you to check prequalified offers while you're logged into your account and if you click through their link, this is the URL it takes you to.

https://www.chase.com/prequalified?CELL=6D4Z&jp_aid_p=cpo_always_on_offers/Tile2&jp_aid_a=65383499

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.