Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase

tag
Hinds1234
Valued Member

Chase

98A2D38C-8ED9-4EA1-B3D4-059438034752.png

Which one should I go for ? If it's all pre qualified ? Or should I wait a little more for my score to go up. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase

I believe offers through credit journey tend to be pretty solid pre qualifications! I would go with what fits your spend best. I have the freedom unlimited and it's a great card to get with easier underwriting than the other two so that one would most likely result in a definite approval since there is no credit limit minimum. 

i don't have a 2% back card and bank through chase so the 1.5% back on freedom unlimited is my best rewards card and the ease of use is pretty great. 

CSP is my next card this has a minimum limit of $5k so if approved you're guaranteed that. This has an af and uses ur points and is a very solid card and I really like it! 

CSR is the premium version with a minimum sl of $10k so if approved guaranteed that. This card has a high annual fee so I would recommend seeing which fits your spend best and go for that one! 

I would say you have a pretty good shot at it! Again the pre qualifications are pretty solid the two visa sig cards are a bit tougher to advise on whether or not they would be willing to lend out that much but I would just app for what works best for you! Goodluck! 

Message 2 of 18
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Go for the card that you want and hopefully you'd find the most useful. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 18
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Hinds1234 wrote:

98A2D38C-8ED9-4EA1-B3D4-059438034752.png

Which one should I go for ? If it's all pre qualified ? Or should I wait a little more for my score to go up. 

Wow - the coveted BLACK Star. I absolutely NEVER see those! Smiley LOL (very envious) 

Is CF available? I know it it were me I would get that one with the quarterly 5% offerings Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Hinds1234, Congrats on your offers!

Go for the card that would fit your spending habbits the bestSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Hinds1234 wrote:

Wow - the coveted BLACK Star. I absolutely NEVER see those! Smiley LOL (very envious) 

Is CF available? I know it it were me I would get that one with the quarterly 5% offerings Smiley Happy

@Wavester64, Never?

prequalified chase marriott.png

Message 6 of 18
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Hinds1234 wrote:

@Wavester64, Never?

prequalified chase marriott.png

I mean me. Lol. I've been WITH CHASE  forever and never had one of those black stars. Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 18
MerMer495
Valued Member

I also am pre-qualified for those three same cards with a solid APR and not a range.

Does that mean it's a verify good chance to be approved?  I'm torn between the CSR and CSP.

Trying to figure out which one is best for my spend and which is the better SUB.  

Heck, i might wait until my NFCU CashRewards card updates to the CRAs with its new CL of $5,500.

That might help me get approved for the CSR if I decide to go that route.  

Message 8 of 18
RadioRob
Established Contributor

What's funny is that 3 of my 4 Chase cards have come from black stars. Smiley Tongue

My original card was Chase Amazon. Then added CSP (upgraded to CSR the next year). Next was offered Freedom or FU (took Unlimited). When I opened a business checking account they offered me an Ink card at the same time which I took. 

I'm ALWAYS lol/24 (like 9/24 right now) so it's the only way I can get Chase cards. 

I can't complain too much. The cards have grown well for me:

CSP: 12.5k > 15k (auto) > 32k (HP) > 35.9 (auto)

Freedom: 8k > 10.5k > 20k (done with same CSP HP > 30k (auto) > 32k (auto)

Amazon: 8k > 15k (auto) > 19k (auto)

Ink: 1k > 7k (auto)

To be honest I never used the Ink and it got the CLI. I had it for the hidden TL but with such small limit I really had it SD'ed. It was not till this year I changed my Verizon Fios and cell to the card automatically. 

Message 9 of 18
RadioRob
Established Contributor

(Back in the day they were green stars if I remember correctly!)
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.