Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Category Spending Viewable?

tag
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Citi Category Spending Viewable?

Is there somewhere on the website I can find what percentage my spending patterns are in each category? Similar to what Amex and Chase has? 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Category Spending Viewable?

No, not really :/

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 21
blondy250
Established Contributor

On the Citibank website absolutely, its under financial tools.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 3 of 21
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@blondy250 wrote:

On the Citibank website absolutely, its under financial tools.

The Annual Account Summary?

I just don't see how this compares to Amex or Chase...am I missing something? I very may could have but I was looking the other day and this was all I found...

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 4 of 21
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Immediately after you log in to citi cards look to the bottom right under "FINANCIAL TOOLS" click "view tool snapshot." Then a popup with a detailed "Expense Analysis" will appear.

Message 5 of 21
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Must vary with the cards.  Under Financial Tools, I get:

Message 6 of 21
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

Immediately after you log in to citi cards look to the bottom right under "FINANCIAL TOOLS" click "view tool snapshot." Then a popup with a detailed "Expense Analysis" will appear.

I only see the following terms under financial tools: Paperless Settings, Dispute a Charge, Document Center, Annual Account Summary, Virtual Account Numbers.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't had the card for 12 billing cycles (only 7)? Would this be why I don't have that?

Message 7 of 21
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

I only see the following terms under financial tools: Paperless Settings, Dispute a Charge, Document Center, Annual Account Summary, Virtual Account Numbers.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't had the card for 12 billing cycles (only 7)? Would this be why I don't have that?

Not sure but the default setting is six months. I have Preferred World MC. In financial tools I have expense analysis, monthly budget, transactions, bill reminder, money tracker, goal tracker, net worth, portfilio manager, and financial calender.

Message 8 of 21
blondy250
Established Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

This is what appears for me, its the most detailed analysis I have available for an account I have. FYI I use Citi for my banking (checking/savings) along with credit card (TYP) so maybe I have different options available through my combined Citi site. I also have all my credi/charge accounts(chase/amex etc) linked so the expense analysis is a very useful feature.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 9 of 21
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@blondy250 wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

This is what appears for me, its the most detailed analysis I have available for an account I have. FYI I use Citi for my banking (checking/savings) along with credit card (TYP) so maybe I have different options available through my combined Citi site.

I don't have a checking or savings relationship with Citi. Just a credit card.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.