Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend Platinum Select MasterCard- $150 Cash Back

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Citi Dividend Platinum Select MasterCard- $150 Cash Back

Is it possible to get approved for a 3rd Citi product?  I have the Platinum Select and Sears card already.    You can get $150 cash back spending $500 within 3 months.  I figured I can charge my car insurance on the card and use the $150 to pay for a new car tag. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Dividend Platinum Select MasterCard- $150 Cash Back

@DI wrote:

Is it possible to get approved for 3rd Citi product?  I have the Platinum Select and Sears card already.    You can get $150 cash back speding $500 within 3 months.  I figured I can charge my car insurance on the card and use the $150 to pay for a new car tag. 

Good Question - Although Citi is pretty picky about total credit they give to a customer... so if they do allow a 3rd card you'd most likely have to deal with smaller limit accounts across your 3 cards (or well just a smaller limit on this new card). Nice bonus tho.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha ha ha ha ha ~  You are right DI ~

@DI wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations DI   Smiley Very Happy

Now, you don't have to app for a lo~ng lo~ng time .... at least 2 yrs ...  right?

Thanks!    Right.  I think the only way I won't do anymore apping is staying off the forums for a while.  That isn't happening. 

Message 3 of 5
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

DI I have 3 Citicards, one I've had since 2008 which was PC'd to the Thank you card (was the Diamond Preferred Rewards Mastercard), that limit is $23,000 and I have two additional cards....Citi Platinum Select with a credit limit of $8,500 and Citi Forward $8,500.....both acquired within the last year.  My Thank you started off with a limit of $8,000 in 2008.

Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 4 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

I'm going to wait until my  backdated AMEX account get reported first. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.