cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Secured Card Reporting..Question...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Citi Secured Card Reporting..Question...

I just got my Citi Secured Card in the mail on Sat (10/24)  It states on their website this...

We report your account performance to major credit bureaus, and after 18 months, you could become eligible for an unsecured Citi Platinum Select credit 

Has anyone recently just received this card and has it started to report?

Also has anyone been denied an unsecured card with them after 18 months? 

A rep said it will not report for 18 months, but it does not state this in the terms and or on this site before applying

Thanks 

Message Edited by Andy77 on 10-26-2009 03:25 PM
Message Edited by Andy77 on 10-26-2009 03:25 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Secured Card Reporting..Question...

hi congratulations on your approval for the secured card i my self just applied for the b of a secured but waiting for the approval i should recieve an answer by these week hope i get approved. as for what i heard from citi is that they report after 18 months and that you will be unsecured so hope you will graduate also can you please let me know alittle of you credit history and scores since i want to apply for city secured as well and did you had any baddies and if you did how long has it been and was it hard for you to get approved. i have one late payment from 12/2008 from my student loan and a charge off from 2003. and i just got a secured card with millenium on september and just got approved for kays jewerlers for 4,500 and they pulled equifaxs but i applied by phone number is 1800-877-8820. and my fico with equifaxs is 636 and with transunion is 641 and experian 636 so hope you can help me as well. did you apply online for the citi card and how long did it take for you to get approved what are your scores.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Secured Card Reporting..Question...

one more thing millenium does not graduate but they do report every month my score before was 552 with equifaxs and now is 636 so hope these will help thats why i applied for b of a secured because they do graduate as well for citi and wellsfargo so hope i get approved. but millenium is good as well it helped me. and i just got it in 9/2009 with 660 credit limit.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.