Citi ThankYou Premier: Approved!!

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Citi ThankYou Premier: Approved!!

I wanted this card for a while and just got approved:

Step 3: Approval Status

Approved!

Congratulations, mxp114. You have been approved for a Citi ThankYou® Premier Card.

Your Welcome Kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within two weeks at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

PrintAccount Details1
Card Name:Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
Initial Credit Line:$18,500.00
Purchase APR:13.99%.  This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Balance Transfer APR:

Your Credit Score and Understanding Your Credit Score
Your credit score 806
Source: Equifax                        Date: 04/2012 What you should know about credit scores Your credit score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report.
We used your credit score to set the terms of credit we are offering you.
Your credit score can change, depending on how your credit history changes. The range of scores Scores range from a low of 250 to a high of 900.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi ThankYou Premier: Approved!!

CONGRATULATIONS!  Nice limit!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

BIG CONGRATS MXP! And excellent CL and score!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 13
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I kept my EQ clean for six months since I knew Citi can be INQ/new account sensitive. Finally 4/1 arrived, the day I have been anticipating since my app spree in Sept 2011. I go to unlock EQ and it failed, so I had to wait one more day. I got the freeze lifted, I applied and was so nervous waiting for it to process. I thought it would say to call in but it was so exciting to see the approval instantly. I am so happy right now, thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 13
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

With a score like that it comes as no surprise Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp can you say what your EQ file looked like? AAoA, accts, INQ's?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 13
mxp114
Valued Contributor

AAoA is 5 years, no baddies, 7 INQ in 24 months - 0 in last six months, no lates.

Message 7 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp Awesome! I cant wait until my stats are close to that!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 13
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

So Citi is not using FICO score. Guess more lenders start to use alternative. Myabe FICO score becomes too expensive for them?

@OP What a big limit! Your limit is even greater than my dad's CL and he has FICO scores around 830.

Message 9 of 13
TheBronxBomber
Regular Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

I wanted this card for a while and just got approved:

Step 3: Approval Status

Approved!

Congratulations, mxp114. You have been approved for a Citi ThankYou® Premier Card.

Your Welcome Kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within two weeks at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

PrintAccount Details1
Card Name:Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
Initial Credit Line:$18,500.00
Purchase APR:13.99%.  This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Balance Transfer APR:

Your Credit Score and Understanding Your Credit Score
Your credit score 806
Source: Equifax                        Date: 04/2012 What you should know about credit scores Your credit score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report.
We used your credit score to set the terms of credit we are offering you.
Your credit score can change, depending on how your credit history changes. The range of scores Scores range from a low of 250 to a high of 900.

Congrats! I had my Citi AAdvantage card converted to a ThankYou Premier World MC. The card finally arrived on Saturday. I LOVE IT!

Current myFICO Scores:03/08/12 EQ: 801 • TU: 801 • Bank of America TU FICO: 822 • Credit Karma Vantage: 873

My Wallet: Amex Business Platinum | Amex SPG (5k) | Amex Delta Reserve (33k) | Citi ThankYou Premier World MasterCard (26k) | Chase Mileage Club Visa Signature (15k)
Sock Drawer: Barclay Ring MasterCard (10k) | Discover More (6.5k) | CapitalOne VentureOne (4.5k) | Macy's | Amex Platinum Personal
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.