cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi World to World Elite MasterCard?

tag
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi World to World Elite MasterCard?

I received a letter from Citbank today confirming my upgrade to World Elite. It feels a lot better having it in writing. Smiley Happy

Here's an OCR of the letter:

Dear <ME>:

At your request, we have scheduled the change of your Citi Dividend World MasterCard account to the Citi Dividend World Elite Mastercard account.

The change to your current account will take plan on 06/01/2012. At that time we will send a letter to confirm the change and your new cards will arive within 10 days following the date of 06/01/2012. You may continue to use your current card until you confirm that you have received your new card.

Please see the specific account terms on the next page of this letter. The letter is part of the enclosed Card Agreement. Please keep it for future reference.

If you decide you do no want the Citi Dividend World Elite MasterCard, please contact us at 1-866-775-0556 by 05/31/2012. At that time, we will cancel your request and you can continue to use your card on your current account.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Service Team

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 41 of 45
bribro
Valued Contributor

The APR for purchases is 14.24% by the way.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a 'citi aadvantage executive world elite mastercard' with a FICO ranging between 679 to 702, with thin file, and having just repaired my credit (by myself via a couple disputes) - having gone from a score below 500, 45 days prior.  5k limit.

Message 43 of 45
xboxrunner
Regular Contributor

I called in to have mine converted to WE. They said I wasn't eligible for World or WE on my Dividend card. I've had it nearly 2 years and use it often. They said account reviews will be in August and try again then. Kinda disappointed really as quite a few of other users on here have been converted. My CL is around $8000

Transunion - 820 (9/8/21)
Equifax Fico 8 - 832 (9/8/21)
Vantagescore - 821 (3/20/21)
Message 44 of 45
tray
Valued Contributor

@xboxrunner wrote:

I called in to have mine converted to WE. They said I wasn't eligible for World or WE on my Dividend card. I've had it nearly 2 years and use it often. They said account reviews will be in August and try again then. Kinda disappointed really as quite a few of other users on here have been converted. My CL is around $8000

I would call citi retention backdoor number and make your request there half of the time regular customer reps just do not know how to handle such requests,  you have had your card for a number of years you credit scores are high it does sound unreasonable that you should not recieve it, I had my dividened card converted to world elite and your scores are higher than mine.  If I was in your shoes I would state you are really interested in the benefits that world elite offers and even traveling out of the country.  I wish you the best Good Luck!!!

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.