Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Power Visa

tag
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

DC Power Visa

Is the DC Power Visa still being offered? I went to its website but couldn't find an application to apply. I'm interested in the Superman card. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: DC Power Visa

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

Is the DC Power Visa still being offered? I went to its website but couldn't find an application to apply. I'm interested in the Superman card. Thanks! 

I just nosed around as well and it seems they've taken online applications down? I do know that there wasn't more than a handful of approvals around here for the DC card, mostly due to UMB's very conservative underwriting. I wonder if UMB decided to back out of the DC partnership already?

Message 2 of 18
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@ChargedUp wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

I just nosed around as well and it seems they've taken online applications down? I do know that there wasn't more than a handful of approvals around here for the DC card, mostly due to UMB's very conservative underwriting. I wonder if UMB decided to back out of the DC partnership already?

Or vice versa

Message 3 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It doesn't look like the application link is available at this time 🤷‍♂️   Maybe Superman took it away for maintenance.

Message 4 of 18
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

It doesn't look like the application link is available at this time 🤷‍♂️   Maybe Superman took it away for maintenance.

Maybe the joker took it

Message 5 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Maybe the joker took it 🤡

@Anonymous and @AverageJoesCredit will be disappointed 😯

Message 6 of 18
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

The Joker being an UW at UMB?

Message 7 of 18
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@ChargedUp wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

The Joker being an UW at UMB?

More like the riddler since nobody can figure out how to get approved.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Oh well. I don't think UMB would want me with my 5.3X income in limits anyway. 

Message 9 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Oh well. I don't think UMB would want me with my 5.3X income in limits anyway. 

Well, if it's any consolation, I missed out on their Hello Kitty (Sanrio) Visa then UMB pulled the plug several years ago.  I wanted the darn thing 😆.  I have too much now for another UMB.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.