Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

shyboy wrote:
Will do. Would you also happen to know discovers spending tiers. They state that they have different spending tiers but don't state the amount for each tier

Spending tiers for what, rewards? The tiers for rewards are $0 - $3,000 annually = 0.25%, over $3,000 annually = 1.00%. I don't know of any other tiers.

Message 11 of 18
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Thank you. You are right, it probably tiers for rewards. For reason i was thinking about different spending tiers to when they are determining the amount of credit to increase an account by 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 12 of 18
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

There are no such tiers.

Message 13 of 18
BP2003
Regular Contributor

Do these auto-CLIs typically happen on every 3rd statement date?  I opened my Discover More card in October... and my 3rd statement cuts on Jan. 9.  Can I expect a CLI then?

Also, when you received a CLI, were you carrying a balance?

***From ashy to classy***
Message 14 of 18
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

BP2003 wrote:

Do these auto-CLIs typically happen on every 3rd statement dateI opened my Discover More card in October... and my 3rd statement cuts on Jan. 9Can I expect a CLI then?

No.

Some newer accounts issued with lower CL's get these increases. Other, older accounts do not. Your account might get the increase - otherwise you might have to wait longer and use the telephone request method which is well documented here.

Message 15 of 18
DI
Super Contributor

I'm waiting for my second increase by 1/18.  My new statement generated so hopefully a CLI will follow shortly. 
Message 16 of 18
BP2003
Regular Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

BP2003 wrote:

Do these auto-CLIs typically happen on every 3rd statement dateI opened my Discover More card in October... and my 3rd statement cuts on Jan. 9Can I expect a CLI then?

No.

Some newer accounts issued with lower CL's get these increases. Other, older accounts do not. Your account might get the increase - otherwise you might have to wait longer and use the telephone request method which is well documented here.

I guess I should have clarified...

I was really inquiring on accounts that are within the 1st year of usage.  Do these auto-CLIs happen on the statement date?

***From ashy to classy***
Message 17 of 18
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

My response was to that question and not the one regarding balance carrying,
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.