Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Preferred Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dell Preferred Account

I applied for a new Dell Account after the application was done processing it took me to a Account Summary page

Dell Preferred Account Information

A brief summary of your Dell Preferred Account has been provided below. The information below will be used to pre-populate the Dell Preferred Account information during checkout. Available credit will be applied to your purchase.

Your account summary

Account Number: NEWxxxxxxxxx

Approval Amount: $0.00

Account Balance: $0.00

Available Credit: $0

what does this mean? A pending approval or denied Has anyone else received this ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Cageym
Established Contributor

Re: Dell Preferred Account

It's probably pending. It doesn't even have an account number yet.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dell Preferred Account

That's what I was thinking, it was pending verifying ID, as a result of a FA on my Credit reports. I will have to call back Monday morning to get a answer. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten that, and what their outcomes were.  I have also read different things about how they do their verification process so any info on that would be welcomed

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.