Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Quarter 4 Categories

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Discover It Quarter 4 Categories

In case you’re interested…the Discover It 5% categories for Quarter 4 are Amazon and Target!

IMG_1271.jpeg

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It Quarter 4 Categories

Thanks for posting.

Great, 2 places I already get 5%, gee, thanks Disco.

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 2 of 23
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@ptatohed wrote:

Thanks for posting.

Great, 2 places I already get 5%, gee, thanks Disco.

@ptatohed  I feel you! I get 6% on Target with my US Bank Shoppers Cash Rewards card and 5% at Amazon with my Prime Visa.  I may still use the Discover card though at Amazon to further build up my cash back.  

Message 3 of 23
Bestman79
Contributor

Good for those that doesn't have these 2 categories covered already; however I was really expecting to see PayPal included this quarter. There's been no PayPal category all year, what's up with that Disco!?

TCL=$544K
Message 4 of 23
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Bestman79 wrote:

Good for those that doesn't have these 2 categories covered already; however I was really expecting to see PayPal included this quarter. There's been no PayPal category all year, what's up with that Disco!?

@Bestman79  Now that you mention it I think this is the first year since I got this card they didn't do PayPal! Makes me wonder now why they didn't and will they bring it back next year?  

Message 5 of 23
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

My vet takes Apple Pay which proved very useful this quarter (dogs are expensive even when healthy) but back to the sock drawer the card goes.

(9/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 23
mwarmor
Established Member

Seen a lot of people commenting in various places they are not happy about this upcoming quarter, for me it fills gaps so I can't complain.

Message 7 of 23
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice to see another quarter where I can get 5% back on Target, no Red Card required! I am getting 5% back at Target with Disco by using Apple Pay this quarter.

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (August 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 8 of 23
Bestman79
Contributor

@Jordan23ww I sure hope I'm wrong but I can't see Disco ditching PayPal for a year then bring it back. I'm just now getting over the sting for the short-lived PayPal Key, now Disco wants to add insult to injury!! 

TCL=$544K
Message 9 of 23
swankytiger
Frequent Contributor

@Bestman79 wrote:

@Jordan23ww I sure hope I'm wrong but I can't see Disco ditching PayPal for a year then bring it back. I'm just now getting over the sting for the short-lived PayPal Key, now Disco wants to add insult to injury!! 

wonder what Paypals deal with Synchrony Bank is? Since they are the ones that issue the paypal credit card, im wondering if there is some sort of agreement to not have any other issuer get a bonus for it. The telling thing will be what Chase's Q4 categories are since the past 2 years have been Walmart and Paypal.

Main Card Setup 1/6 4/12 9/24

Sock Drawer

Chopping Block
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.