Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover More Card

I received a pre-approved letter from Discover More Card today.  I have not ever been approved for one of their cards; even when I made the 700 Club!   

Has anyone received this invitation to apply online and been approved?  Were you shocked LOL when you were approved?  I don't know if it is worth the inquiry. 

SandyK
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover More Card

I went for it- and was approved for $6.8K

I have been very happy with them so far-
The CAP on the 5% rewards stinks though-

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey sankofa how are you I received the Discover More pre-approval offer back in november applied on-line instant approval. I like the card Interest rate not nothing to bragg like 13.9% Decent opening CL. All in all I am pleased I never had applied or received any offers up until then from Discover. Hope this is helpful to you.Insert Smileys

Message Edited by credit08 on 05-20-2008 11:00 AM
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
I went for it- and was approved for $6.8K

Nice job Timothy!  Was it an instant approval?  How long ago? 

Sandy

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi credit08!

I'm doing pretty good thank you and you?  Smiley Happy

Congrats also to you for getting the Discover More Card. Smiley Happy

Perhaps I should check my Transunion and Experian scores before I apply.  Equifax shows my scorewatch score as 724 right now.  Maybe Discover pulled Equifax recently.  I'm located in NY. 

Thank you for responding.

Sandy
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

All is well  congrats on your FICO scores they are awesummm Discover pulled only EX I Live In Georgia my EX FICO was EX 768 at the time of approval . CL 10K sorry to say no CLI it has been 7 months since opening I"m still waiting.Ha Ha LoL.Insert Smileys
Message 6 of 10
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi credit08!
I'm doing pretty good thank you and you? Smiley Happy
Congrats also to you for getting the Discover More Card. Smiley Happy
Perhaps I should check my Transunion and Experian scores before I apply. Equifax shows my scorewatch score as 724 right now. Maybe Discover pulled Equifax recently. I'm located in NY.
Thank you for responding.
Sandy

I applied for Discover on May 1 and they pulled TU.
Here we go again...
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant-
April 6th

Message 8 of 10
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I got my discover more in march. Middle 600 scores, instant online app. I love my card and they are very friendly. only 3k cl but my scores are soaring so hopefully in a few months I can get a cli.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am thinking about applying.  You all have had good results.  I will cry if I am not approved.  Smiley Indifferent    I will report back if I take the plunge.  Promise!

WTG scramblingin2007! 
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.