Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Targeted Offer

tag
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Targeted Offer

Yes it is a targeted offer, DW got it yesterday but I didn't.

I remember she got another offer more than a year ago, I think it was Shell 5%.

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got curious and took a look... Yep, I have it too!! YAY!!! I like Amazon!! July thru Sep is gonna be an interesting time for me!

Message 12 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Do the Fico thing, call up and ask if you can trade your targeted offer for a targeted cliSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those who got the offer did your current statement cut first?

Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out, so it's likely thaat's the case...

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out, so it's likely thaat's the case...

Well, there may still be hope for me then Smiley Happy ...the statement for the June 2nd due date hasn't cut yet, as I show a minimum payment of $0.00 due for the 5/2 due date (having made my payment on Monday), so I'll wait to see what happens when it does come out.

Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine cut on yesterday so I looked today and still no offer. So I wonder if my lack of use on Amazon since last Amazon cash back is the reason why. Once that ended I switched to using my CAP 1 for the extra.5 percent cash back. I do shop a lot on Amazon and have been tempted to apply for thier card and just might end up stepping out of the garden in the end to do so. But if I had been given this offer then I would have 6 more months with out temptation..lol 

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exclusive offer from Discover.

Logged into my Discover acct this morning, noticed the following listed under pending transactions of all places.

Exclusive for you: Earn 5% cash back at amazon.com from July - September 2017 on up to $1500 in purchases. Active Now

Clicked the link and I'm now signed up to receive 5% back at Amazon in addition to the 5% back at restaurants. This is awesome for me as restaurants is probably one of my lowest spend categories. Amazon on the other hand...

Everyone check your accounts if you shop at Amazon, see if you can find this hidden gem.

Somehow they must have sensed me eying up the Amazon prime card...no need for that HP now.
Discover continues to impress me with their take on customer relations!
Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Exclusive offer from Discover.

You're the second person to report this ... the original poster thought it was a glitch. 

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Exclusive offer from Discover.

As pointed out earlier this morning in the original thread, wait until your next statement cuts to see if you get this offer. At least one person has reported that the offer didn't appear until the new statement had been prepared and uploaded. I don't know but what other factors might affect whether this offer appears (such as how long you've had the account); that being said, there's definitely a big push on to get people to use Discover at Amazon - I have, of late, frequently seen an ad offering a $75 Amazon gift card (actually store credit) if you open a new Discover It card when you make your first purchase at Amazon using it.

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.