Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Chase Visa- Recon

tag
themrsmdg
New Visitor

Disney Chase Visa- Recon

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site and after reading about credit recon, I decided to try it out. I have been denied for the Disney Chase card before because of a discrepancy between my name/maiden name after getting married, but I decided to apply for it again today and then I called the backdoor line.

I asked the man what I needed to do to aid the process and he said that all they needed was a proof of income, which I could fax to them. On the original app I put my total gross household income on the app because I was told that if you could use your spouse's income to pay off the card, that you could put that down. The man, however, told me that I could only send in my individual income, which will be of course less than what my gross household income is.

Will I be denied if they do not match up? Or was he wrong and I can send in both of our income info? Also, he was not very clear about what I should send in other than a W-2 as proof, is there anything else I can send?

Thank you so much for helping me with this. I am new to this site, but I really appreciate all of the info I have found so far.

Side note: My most recent credit score is 723- the things hurting me are that I only have a few established years of history and I am not utilizing my credit as much as I should.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Disney Chase Visa- Recon

I don't think the Disney card is that hard to get approved? What is causing the problem? Too many INQ? BK still reporting? at 723 if its a real FICO score should be an instant approval.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum! Do you mind sharing your cr profile? Chase likes to see revolving credit history. Although your cr score is good, I agree with jamesdwi - there's something causing a problem.
Message 3 of 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there!

Welcome to the MyFICO community forums!

A recent amendment to the CARD Act allows HHI to be included on credit card applications. The credit card companies have 6 months to comply.

If I were in your shoes I would send both yours and your husbands W-2, along with a recent utlity bill or bank account statement in your name.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.