cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DrivePlus - FNBO

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

DrivePlus - FNBO

Hey guys, have anyone heard of this? I was not even looking for a card but was looking at something else until it populated and I thought it was interesting, it reminds me of that capital one card - buy power.
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DrivePlus - FNBO

The Drive Plus Card is one on me? Did a Google search out of curiousity and found it is a Master Card which is unusual for First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO Bankard). Aimed at Chrysler Vehicles with rewards of 5% for Dealer Costs, 2% Gas & Travel with everything else 1%. Points expire in seven years and redemption is in $25, $50, $75, $100 etc. Not very exciting as cards go. As you already mentioned, it appears to be like GM Buy Power Card from Capital One. Apr 16.24% to 27.24% with a special financing option for purchases greater than $499.99. May be the special financing might be of use for the large expenses one runs into. FNBO has many Affinity Cards that we generally do not see or hear about, as this is certainly one. Glad you called it out.

Starting Score: 000
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: DrivePlus - FNBO

Drive away lol. Cards that are so one minded usually arent a good idea unless that one mind is your thang.....thats our thang ( annoying AT&T voice Smiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.