Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Signature Visa

tag
Gmoney144
Regular Contributor

Ducks Unlimited Signature Visa

I received a letter from First Bankcard regarding my Ducks Unlimited Vis.  The letter stated that my Visa card will be changing to a signature Visa.  Does anyone know the difference?  I have a CL of 10k.  

Business Cards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ducks Unlimited Signature Visa

Only difference is you will have access to the items that visa provides with signature accounts over non signature accounts. I do believe FNBO no longer has flexible spending on them and its a hard limit.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My ducks Unlimited also got promoted to signature A while back, I don’t know what additional features that unlocks but it also allows them to charge a higher swipe fee. And I do have a flexible spending ducks Unlimited card so yeah they’re still doing that apparently. That was another thing I got a letter changing that at one point.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Only difference is you will have access to the items that visa provides with signature accounts over non signature accounts. I do believe FNBO no longer has flexible spending on them and its a hard limit.

Flexible spending was eliminated August 1, 2015.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My ducks Unlimited is flexible spending right now at least that’s how it’s reported and I got a letter switching it to that last year.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.