Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expediting Cards

tag
DesertLife
Regular Contributor

Re: Expediting Cards

@Wolf3 wrote:
Or lack of planning on your part?    Cat LOL  I like thigs to go fast too, but rushing things sometimes creates problems.

I could put my upcoming plane tickets on another card, but I figure it would be better to get twice as many points for them if possible. No big deal though. Chase Sapphire will be here by Friday. AMEX is on the way. Still waiting for final approval from PenFed (Conditionally Approved at the moment on proof of income which I sent today.. they said to call back tomorrow). Smiley Wink

Started out with a 648 EQ in 2018, finally got to 850 FS8 TU | 836 FSU EX in November 2021!
Message 11 of 15
Voodard
Contributor

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the Chase Freedom card in the mail?  (Wife received approval on the 31st of October and need to book some airfare)

TU 743 as of 5/12
EQ 715 as of 10/13
EX Plus 780 as of 7/12

Cards in wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred ($25k) Chase Freedom (8k) NFCU Platinum ($24k) HHonors Reserve ($11k)
United MileagePlus Club ($17k)
Message 12 of 15
DesertLife
Regular Contributor

@Voodard wrote:

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the Chase Freedom card in the mail?  (Wife received approval on the 31st of October and need to book some airfare)

Did you receive it yet? When I got my Chase Ink Bold they said it's always 3-5 business days (made it sound like for all cards), and they can expedite it in 1-2 days. When I got my CSP before they had to wait until they actually issued out the card (took 1 or 2 days from approval) before they could expedite it for me (which arrived next day thereafter).

Started out with a 648 EQ in 2018, finally got to 850 FS8 TU | 836 FSU EX in November 2021!
Message 13 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

AMEX expedited my first card with them. I didn't even ask for it. UPS next day.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 14 of 15
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Lucky you Dustink. I tired everything with amex to get them to expedite my card to no avail

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.