Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Design Your Card

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

FNBO Design Your Card

Hi all,

To my dismay I was informed of an HP to my EX file from FNBO. I gave credit services a call as I had not apped for anything new nor requested CLI online (which is an HP, by the way) I was asked if I requested a new card for my bucksback visa, which I had, I requested a personalized picture card about a week ago, was then told that requesting such a card will result in a HP for security purposes so I am just letting you all know had I known this I would never have even bothered an image card is not worth an HP.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO Design Your Card

Wow.... That is ridiculous! Pretty soon they will want a HP if you want to login to their online services.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Wow seriously for security... I would be very upset!  Sorry this happened to you and for sharing with others.

Message 3 of 18
happypill
Valued Contributor

Wow!  That is horrendous.  Thanks for sharing.

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is probably the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Message 5 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Wow I am speechless. Thank You gdale for the heads up on that.

For those who might been considering to do the same (and can catch this post) you just saved them from a HP.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

To my dismay I was informed of an HP to my EX file from FNBO. I gave credit services a call as I had not apped for anything new nor requested CLI online (which is an HP, by the way) I was asked if I requested a new card for my bucksback visa, which I had, I requested a personalized picture card about a week ago, was then told that requesting such a card will result in a HP for security purposes so I am just letting you all know had I known this I would never have even bothered an image card is not worth an HP.

Smiley Indifferent sorry to hear, you should maybe try the process again but not submit and see if there were any specific disclosures during the process. If there weren't I would definitely try and get it removed. That is an unfortunate business practice. 

Message 7 of 18
xvassagox
New Contributor

That's odd. I got my Bucksback card personalized probably back in April or May and I didn't see any HP for it.

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 8 of 18
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That is probably the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Really?   Very sheltered life then!  I don't think it makes the 10, 000th this year, especially with the US election and Brexit!

Message 9 of 18
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

Got mine just in time! Personalized my Platinum a month and a half ago with no HP.

Lets hope Capital one doesn't start this

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.