Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO online account

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

FNBO online account

Ok while I am very happy with my approval from them, their website and logging on to my account is getting beyond frustrating.

I set up my account online last week,  I wrote it down like I always do, then a few days later tried to log in, states Username/or password is wrong. Ok maybe I wrote it down wrong (doubtful) but hey I am old and tired. So I enter my username, states I will get an email, NO email, try it again get same message, still no email. I finally got an email 4 hours later. So I reset my password, I get a text to confirm. I WRITE it down all is good.

This weekend went to log in, again I can't get in, I know for a fact that I have to correct username/password. GRRRRRRR So I try again and this time it has yet to send me an email to reset, it's been over 24 hours. Yes I know I will have to call but this is utterly ridiculous........................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO online account

@Jnbmom wrote:

Ok while I am very happy with my approval from them, their website and logging on to my account is getting beyond frustrating.

I set up my account online last week,  I wrote it down like I always do, then a few days later tried to log in, states Username/or password is wrong. Ok maybe I wrote it down wrong (doubtful) but hey I am old and tired. So I enter my username, states I will get an email, NO email, try it again get same message, still no email. I finally got an email 4 hours later. So I reset my password, I get a text to confirm. I WRITE it down all is good.

This weekend went to log in, again I can't get in, I know for a fact that I have to correct username/password. GRRRRRRR So I try again and this time it has yet to send me an email to reset, it's been over 24 hours. Yes I know I will have to call but this is utterly ridiculous........................

@Jnbmom wow I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having. I haven't had any myself. I hope you get it resolved. Have you tried the app or just the website?

Message 2 of 7
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous 

Thanks, yes I tried both...............................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Its an intermittent bug in their site, I was getting it last week when I have had my online account for years. I found it didnt like firefox and it went through just fine with Edge. With firefox I use an adblocker I dont with Edge, at the time I thought that might be it but it has been working fine with firefox since last Thurs.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't had this issue either.  I've had bank accounts with them for years, and actually, I've used the same username/password combo from the beginning.  Definitely call them.  They've always been wonderful to deal with for me, although I haven't done as much with their accounts as I would prefer.

Message 5 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:

Its an intermittent bug in their site, I was getting it last week when I have had my online account for years. I found it didnt like firefox and it went through just fine with Edge. With firefox I use an adblocker I dont with Edge, at the time I thought that might be it but it has been working fine with firefox since last Thurs.

This ^^^ @Jnbmom 

What browser are you using?  What I've usually done is if on Firefox browser, is clear everything or launch an incognito window.  Chrome tends to work IME or the app.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up locking myself out of my account.  I had to call to regain access and I was told no special characters.  I'm not sure why that would matter but it is my only account out there without one.  I take all CSR's advice with a grain of salt but I haven't had any problems since.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.