Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI AAA Visa card from US Bank

tag
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

FYI AAA Visa card from US Bank

Don't see a lot of mfers going for this offering.   I got an email invite from AAA.

AAA Credit Card | Home

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FYI AAA Visa card from US Bank

Good to know.

Will add different AAA geographic areas in the US may offer their AAA cards through other lenders such as Bank of America.
Message 2 of 6
NoHardLimits
Established Contributor

That's a decent set of cashback rewards categories for a no annual fee card, though the signup bonus is not especially generous.  

FWIW, my zip code shows U.S. Bank as the lender.

Sept 2024 Scorecard: Clean, Thick, Mature, New Revolver
FICO8:
FICO9:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries (n/12, n/24):
AAoA: 11 yrs | AoORA: 37 yrs | AoYRA: less than 1 yr | New Accounts: 1/6, 1/12, 3/24 | Util: 1% | DTI: 1%
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NoMoreE46  Not bad. Not bad at all. 1.5% unlimited cash back. 3% cash back in rotating categories. No annual fee. You're right, I haven't read any other posts about this card. I like it.

Message 4 of 6
Curious_George2
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Good to know.

Will add different AAA geographic areas in the US may offer their AAA cards through other lenders such as Bank of America.

Or Comenity. 

Message 5 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Curious_George2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Good to know.

Or Comenity. 

I was aware of both BoA and U.S. Bank having AAA offerings, but I had no idea Comenity did as well until your post.

Thanks for the heads-up! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.