About 6 months ago I accepted a 300$ cli on my older card due to csr ignorance I was then unable to transfer credit from my newer card to my lower apr card.
My plan is and was to transfer to my older card then cancel my newer card.
After I successfully do this I will max out the PayPal cash back category for the 3rd time this quarter (if im approved for the card of course) zi am waiting to hear back from online chat... but I'll most likely have to call in to underwriter since the front line csr don't always have a strong hold on the policy.
Literally have had this plan since applying for second card last may..
I'll check back in after I complete the process.
older card 2300 cl. the cli was for 300(didn't accept)
Newer card 5500 cl.
like i said I've maxed out PayPal this quarter with older card, and I'm sure that is the reason for cli...since card got 110$ spend in past year besides paypal.
I recommend you just call in, it will be quicker and easier.
so after speaking with csr. I asked about any offers for extra cash back and was offered 3 % cb on both cards. one for 6 months the older card a year!.
I'll take 3% /5% cb cards over one higher limit 1%/5% card.
And i took the 300$ cli. looks like no 3rd Disco for me yet.
leaves an opening for another sub in a couple months or maybe this month just not sure whats the best sub for me yet.
I'm happy with this