Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FingerHut

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FingerHut

After thinking it over many times in my head I'm going to close my FingerHut account it's served me well... So why end the relationship? In keeping it open I'll need to keep buying things and not earn any rewards in the process doesn't make much sense this late in the game when I'm already more then established. Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Re: FingerHut

@Anonymouswrote:

After thinking it over many times in my head I'm going to close my FingerHut account it's served me well... So why end the relationship? In keeping it open I'll need to keep buying things and not earn any rewards in the process doesn't make much sense this late in the game when I'm already more then established. Smiley LOL

True, but their products are overpriced. You would save a bit more money by shopping somewhere else. #justsayin

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand, but with me its a loyalty thing. My second CC during my re-build. It is my lowest CL. I few bad about all of the catalogs they send which I don't even look at. I try to buy something cheap and utilize whatever promos they are offerings. Plus a CS.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I understand, but with me its a loyalty thing. My second CC during my re-build. It is my lowest CL. I few bad about all of the catalogs they send which I don't even look at. I try to buy something cheap and utilize whatever promos they are offerings. Plus a CS.

Yeah! I thought of that too but I hardly have any rewards on my cards because I don't spend much... So I thought with cost averaging if I buy something every year I'm not only taking money away from what I earned on other cards plus I'm paying some sort of AF in a way to each their own. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called to close this account it's still open after 2 calls telling me it's not very odd going to call again.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.