Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: First Premier

From my understanding, because of the new credit card laws, First Premier will no longer be a high fee card. In order to meet the new regulations, they have lowered their fees...and raised their interest rate to 79.9%.

I'm not kidding.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20091218/NEWS/912180322

Message 11 of 13
favre_2_free
New Contributor

So after reading that....it didn't say for existing customers in the article.  Does that mean my card of 7 years, that I finally got up to a $750 CL will go up to 79.9% interest?
Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 12 of 13
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@favre_2_free wrote:
So after reading that....it didn't say for existing customers in the article.  Does that mean my card of 7 years, that I finally got up to a $750 CL will go up to 79.9% interest?

I don't know.

It depends upon whether or not the new credit card law covers existing fees. It likely does, but I'm not an expert. You'll have to call First Premier and ask them.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.