Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CLI Question and other Questions

tag
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

GE CLI Question and other Questions

Hello all.  I am looking for some advice.  First is I jumped the gun for a GE payplal CLI.  I requested one prior to my 4th statement cut Declined.  Then I requested another after the statement cut.  They were about two week apart.  Both times I was told not eligable.  I checked all my reports for SP and the most current pull was 3/27 on TU.  Which was prior to me event requesting CLI. 

My question is when should I ask for another increase?  I was thinking to just wait till 6th cut.  When do you think would be a good time to ask at this point?

Also while I have you guys here might as well ask away but first provide you with so info. 

Applied Bank    500 (secured) 08/2012

matrix discover 300 (secured) 08/2012

Victoria             750                  12/2012

Paypal             1000                  12/2012

Barclay            1000                  12/2012

FMC               16757.00             01/2013     (loan amount)

AU

Citi               17300                    05/2008

Home Dep     5001                    05/2009

Lots of Inquires!   Many are from august 2013.  FIrst auto purchase attempt.

I want to close both the secured cards.  Should I wait?  Or do it now?  I am a little worried about AA from Barcly.  I am In the garden and have received silver today.  I plan to stay for a long time.  Even if I AA from Barclays.  Say if I close Applied bank and Matrix and the unforunate event happens and I get AA.  Do you think that I have enough to remain in the garden for a year possibly 2. 

Thank you for your insight and wisdom.

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Advice please!!!

@staifokuzed wrote:

Hello all.  I am looking for some advice.  First is I jumped the gun for a GE payplal CLI.  I requested one prior to my 4th statement cut Declined.  Then I requested another after the statement cut.  They were about two week apart.  Both times I was told not eligable.  I checked all my reports for SP and the most current pull was 3/27 on TU.  Which was prior to me event requesting CLI. 

My question is when should I ask for another increase?  I was thinking to just wait till 6th cut.  When do you think would be a good time to ask at this point?

Also while I have you guys here might as well ask away but first provide you with so info. 

Applied Bank    500 (secured) 08/2012

matrix discover 300 (secured) 08/2012

Victoria             750                  12/2012

Paypal             1000                  12/2012

Barclay            1000                  12/2012

FMC               16757.00             01/2013     (loan amount)

AU

Citi               17300                    05/2008

Home Dep     5001                    05/2009

Lots of Inquires!   Many are from august 2013.  FIrst auto purchase attempt.

I want to close both the secured cards.  Should I wait?  Or do it now?  I am a little worried about AA from Barcly.  I am In the garden and have received silver today.  I plan to stay for a long time.  Even if I AA from Barclays.  Say if I close Applied bank and Matrix and the unforunate event happens and I get AA.  Do you think that I have enough to remain in the garden for a year possibly 2. 

Thank you for your insight and wisdom.

-What is your overall util??

-Did you get your decline letter in the mail??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 15
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Still waiting for the second. Overall utility is little over 28%. Citi has a balance of 4300. First letter said to new( along those lines) derogatory information, inquiries. I don't remember details. I shredded it. I also have been using it heavily. 400-800/ month. Not reporting all but some. Mostly 50-100. One month it reported 0. Also the baddie is a big old judgement 4 years old. Only baddie on any report.
Message 3 of 15
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

I made a Mistake my utility is 18%. 

Message 4 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: GE CLI Question and other Questions

Are you calling credit solutions or using the luv button?
Message 5 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I think your TLs may be too new for their liking. I would give it another shot in 4 months this time calling credit solutions.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 15
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

The luv button.  And I was thinking it would be a good idea to call credit solutions.  Any one know which number would be best?  Also I was thinking 6 months but your suggestion for total of 8 months sounds good.  Maybe they will auto luv while I wait. 

edit  6th statement cut.  Not 6 months from now.

Message 7 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 15
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Update! I got the letter denial letter today.
Derogatory/collection filed
Length of time accounts have been established
To few account currently paid as agreed ( only baddie is judgment)
proportion of loan balances to loan amount is too high

Transunion score 663

Now what is strange the score section is dated for February 7 2013. But when i checked sorts i was last pulled March 27. I requested the increase and letter is dated April 21.

On February 7 I would not of made my first car payment by then. It updates around the 21st. So the balance would be for the full 16757 and not the 16036 that is reporting now. Any one have any clue as to why the used such an old score. That would have to be the lowest point. Fresh score drops all the way around.

Now you guys think that even another 4 months will be enough? Or do you think that i should wait a little longer?

Message 9 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@staifokuzed wrote:
Update! I got the letter denial letter today.
Derogatory/collection filed
Length of time accounts have been established
To few account currently paid as agreed ( only baddie is judgment)
proportion of loan balances to loan amount is too high

Transunion score 663

Now what is strange the score section is dated for February 7 2013. But when i checked sorts i was last pulled March 27. I requested the increase and letter is dated April 21.

On February 7 I would not of made my first car payment by then. It updates around the 21st. So the balance would be for the full 16757 and not the 16036 that is reporting now. Any one have any clue as to why the used such an old score. That would have to be the lowest point. Fresh score drops all the way around.

Now you guys think that even another 4 months will be enough? Or do you think that i should wait a little longer?

You could do 2 things:

Call Credit Solutions now (I would not if your file hasn't changed a good bit since their last SP for this denial)

or wait 6 months an call them (better idea)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.