Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE and Mint... REALLY???

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GE and Mint... REALLY???

Are you serious that out of all banks and my tiny Credit Unions, GE does NOT allow Mint to work and access the accounts?

Seriously!? UGH, GE represents over 50% of what I'm trying to track!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
dude11
Regular Contributor

Re: GE and Mint... REALLY???

Yup. I use Quicken (I know most of you may laugh) but same issue can't access any GE accounts. And of course Quicken owns Mint.com.

Message 2 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

I use the BOA portfolio feature and i have to update my GE accounts manually all the time when I log on. Barclays used to be the same but lately it refreshed fine.

Message 3 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dude11 wrote:

Yup. I use Quicken (I know most of you may laugh) but same issue can't access any GE accounts. And of course Quicken owns Mint.com.

UGH, My partner is like why can't you just enter them in... 

I answer back... WHY CANT GE GET UP TO DATE AND ALLOW SYNCING!!

So we both go in different directions calling the points of each other stupidSmiley Tongue

Message 4 of 25
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe they will update their system soon and allow it to sync.  GE is a big bank, you'd think they'd be up to date on things like that.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 25
dude11
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@dude11 wrote:

UGH, My partner is like why can't you just enter them in... 

I answer back... WHY CANT GE GET UP TO DATE AND ALLOW SYNCING!!

So we both go in different directions calling the points of each other stupidSmiley Tongue

I know what you mean. Fortunately I can download the file and upload it to Quicken but still. Like you said some small unions are even on there. For example my employer has a CU and they're even on there! LOL. Oh well.

Message 6 of 25
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I like Mint a lot.

It works nicely with my CapOne accounts. It doesn't work with CreditOne, not surprisingly...lol.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 7 of 25
PleioneG
Regular Contributor

GE doesn't work for Quicken, either. Smiley Sad

BK7 Discharge: 2/18.
Message 8 of 25
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Wow, poor showing GE.  My CU with the world's worst online system even works.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 9 of 25
baronofthenorth
New Contributor

Agreed, poor choice on GE's part.

EQ FICO 695 (4/26/2012)
TU FAKO CK 723
Lender Pulls (for mortgage) 12/03/2012 - 698 EQ, 729 TU, 721 EX
Business Cards: Discover Business Miles and US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards
Personal Cards: Capital One, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon, Wells Fargo Rewards, Amex Zync NPSL, Target, Chevron/Texaco Store Card and VISA, CareCredit
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.