Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

Happy June, everyone!  Will have to update siggy from last week's field trip out.

Message 11 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

June im so exited ,,summer time baby

quick question guys whats your secrets to stay in garden ?

LOL, I don't know the secret yet.  Let's wait for MFs to chime in.

Message 12 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Voltron, I am definitely not the best person to ask about gardening secrets. 😀
Message 13 of 3,863
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Dang ..... Just tried Wallethub for TU FAKO score but it was a no-go. Message said they dont update scores til 6am.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 3,863
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

June im so exited ,,summer time baby

quick question guys whats your secrets to stay in garden ?

Very simple. You need a definative goal with a well drawn map as to how to you get there. 

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spent the last 1 hour of May and next 45 minutes of June trying to change insurance. Doctor Granny is very picky  about insurance. 

I got 1 policy changed before midnight so effective date  6/1.  The other one kept asking to many questions so it ran into June and then at the end they said change in application coverage date to 7/1/18.  Urge to kill

DW and I have spent  the last 2 days dealing with person who does not follow insructions and lies every time you turn around.  Very stressfull  Lots of money on the table also. I may take the person this weekend to the rifle range.  Why can't people just be honest    Exsederan? headache  #1234 the liar. 

perhaps June will be quieter. 

Message 16 of 3,863
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Well it has occurred to me, I still have some baddies to come off but my rebuild is nearly complete. I've gotten in with prime lenders, I've set a solid base of accounts, and I'm in a place where I can sit back to let things grow and age. By next April my reports will be nearly clean with only one major derog (short sale from a terrible divorce will be 6 years old). I have plans, a very solid timeline for them, and I think I'll be very firmly planted here for some time! 2020 has a mortgage in sight and I expect that by then my youngest accounts will be 14-16 months old, with no scorable inquiries, a clean file, and with any luck scores in the high 700s. I look forward to spending alot of time with you guys in the next 2 years. Happy June everyone!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 17 of 3,863
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

IBTL

My credit app withdrawals are starting to ease up. 

Message 18 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy June! Made out of May resisting a Citi DC pre-qual. Holding out a couple months to hopefully get a better APR and a high SL.
Message 19 of 3,863
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Happy June everyone. Summer is fast approaching though it’s been crazy hot here in MI already. I won’t complain cause we know it’s fleeting. My grass would beg to differ though. Still gardening strong with no apps in sight. Hope everyone has continued success with their credit endeavors. 

Peace!!!

Message 20 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.