Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - May 2017

@Anonymous wrote:
Checking in for the first time since i got approved for the last card that i wanted. Day 0 out of what i hope will be 2 years or when we but a house.

Welcome to the garden!

Message 421 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! 

Got a small 10pt score bump after my mom's maxed out Amex stopped reporting on my CR. I'll take what I can get.

I've started aggressively paying down my car loan so I can have that paid off soon, I've got plans to buy out my lease when the contract ends. So far I've seen 2 inquiries fall off both Transunion and Equifax no score improvement but I'm just happy they're gone.

I now have 5 on Transunion and 14 on Equifax, I'll be down to 2 on Transunion and 8 on Equifax by the end of the year. Staying in the garden til April 2019.

Congrats on your score increase!

Message 422 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandman771 wrote:

That worked!! I appreciate it!  And my Ex came up to 499 lol. Not great but better than march. 

Awesome! Glad you were able to sign up for the premier. 👍

Message 423 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

@prettylady wrote:

@Sandman771 wrote:

Just like my credit they no longer offer the premier. lol. I'll stick with what I got I guess. I'm scheduled for a new 3b in June, so that should help a lot. 

There is a link floating around here somewhere.  I just signed up for the premier 3 days ago.  I'll see if I can find it for you. 

Maybe try this  https://secure.myfico.com/signup?product=8610  I had to stop it mid-load and reload and it worked for me.  It  got stuck processing my payment,  I had to check my card for a pending payment.  I closed the window and opened myFICO back up and it was there.  Good luck!

Awesome job with the link prettylady!

Message 424 of 615
ambivalent
Established Contributor

I'm just passing on the blessings!  When I read in one of the threads that you had to call and ask for it, I did and the nice lady told me that it was only for certain members and there was a link you had to have.  I searched more on here and voila! It was posted by palmdale with the reload instructions.

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 425 of 615
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

A special Thank you to you Pretty lady. 

I had just renewed this morning, so I had to talk to a customer care rep. but he refunded my money from this morning and let me process it as if new. And it pulled a new 3B today for me as well as updating my scores. (they are all still red though, but it will be ok eventually). Thank you both again very much!

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 426 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

@prettylady wrote:

I'm just passing on the blessings!  When I read in one of the threads that you had to call and ask for it, I did and the nice lady told me that it was only for certain members and there was a link you had to have.  I searched more on here and voila! It was posted by palmdale with the reload instructions.

It would be nice if they just switched to the premier all together. The ultimate, quarterly option, stinks if you're really monitoring specific things on your credit...like the mortgage scores. 

Message 427 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandman771 wrote:

A special Thank you to you Pretty lady. 

I had just renewed this morning, so I had to talk to a customer care rep. but he refunded my money from this morning and let me process it as if new. And it pulled a new 3B today for me as well as updating my scores. (they are all still red though, but it will be ok eventually). Thank you both again very much!

That's fantastic! Glad they took care of you Sandman!!! Now you have the monthly update which is awesome!!!

Message 428 of 615
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

I have to admit that the customer service was really good. I even completed one of those surveys. lol 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 429 of 615
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Ive decided to enter the garden til at least November.  I applied today for the Chase Amazon card. The CSR who processed the app was definately from a foreign call center as I had difficulty understand him. He told me I was denied because of two charge offs. Im GLAD that was the reason as I thought I might have been blacklisted. These 2 COs are almost 7 years old and in November, my TU file will be 100% clean. Ill know for sure when the letter arrives next week.

I am proud of myself as I have a habit of getting denied just to apply for another card immediately. This time I stopped at the iinitial denial.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 430 of 615
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.