cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got 30 day message for CSP, but have a new account showing. So I guess approved.

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Got 30 day message for CSP, but have a new account showing. So I guess approved.

grats!

do u mind telling me bout ur scores and some brief info? I might app for the cards once my CRs are updated!

Did they pull EX or EQ for u?

Thanks!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 17
JustJen
Regular Contributor

Re: Got 30 day message for CSP, but have a new account showing. So I guess approved.

While we're discussing CSP...if you apply for CSP and are declined do they check to see if you are approved for just a CS?

Just curious! Not sure if I even wanna apply for CSP with the annual fee, I'm already paying $95 for the Chase United Visa Signature don't know if it's worth it to pay another $95 annual fee.

Message 12 of 17
nickn86
Contributor

Still haven't gotten around to calling in.  Looks like they at least double-pulled me (got alerts from Credit Karma and Sesame), just like they did with the United card (which was totally instant approval).

If I want to move credit from United to CSP that won't require any sort of pull right?  Also, will they let me bring the United card below $5,000?

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5.6k (3/13) | Amex Premier Rewards Gold - NPSL (1/13) | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature - 9k (1/13) | Amex Delta Gold - 6k (9/12) | Citi Forward Visa - 10k (10/12) | Discover It - 2k (2/12) | Chase +1 Visa - $300 (2/11)
Message 13 of 17
noobody
Established Contributor

congrates!

i move my CL around all the time, just a simple no hassle phone call, no pull either, as no extra credit asked

i moved most of my SW credit line (9k) to freedom last year, 5 month after approval, left me a $700 Visa signature card.,

closed it before 2nd AF hits.

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 14 of 17
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@JustJen wrote:

While we're discussing CSP...if you apply for CSP and are declined do they check to see if you are approved for just a CS?

Just curious! Not sure if I even wanna apply for CSP with the annual fee, I'm already paying $95 for the Chase United Visa Signature don't know if it's worth it to pay another $95 annual fee.

The approval standards are the same for both cards.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 15 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats! csp on my wish list for 2014 too
Message 16 of 17
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.