cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

@LS2982 wrote:

I just tried for a CLI on mine but no dice Smiley Mad

I think I have to wait 6 months after an approved CLI (got 1 in march)

LS, 

You need to wait at least six months to ask for CLI.

Ron.

Message 31 of 41
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:
The MasterCard is a much better value, it has a lower apr, more benefits and everything the store card offers and more. So I can't imagine why anyone would rather have the store card over the MasterCard unless they have the gold card. Which card did you have Ron?

+1

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 32 of 41
Ron1
Super Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:
The MasterCard is a much better value, it has a lower apr, more benefits and everything the store card offers and more. So I can't imagine why anyone would rather have the store card over the MasterCard unless they have the gold card. Which card did you have Ron?

+1

scott,

I have both store card and RZMC Platinum.

Ron.

Message 33 of 41
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

Can you still get the Master Card? I thought they were no longer offering??

Yes. they still offer it (knowledge of this fact is under 2 months old). the gold mc with af stinks. but they offer the Platinum RZMC now quietly to elite applicants. they want you to have the store card. In other words, if your budget spending reflected on your credit report dosen't justify bying an 'ELITE' tv, they wont offer you their 'elite' card.

Message 34 of 41
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Ron1 wrote:

scott,

Ron.

i know you have the Platinum RZMC. i wouldn't care to have both a store card and a RZMC Platinum, which offers you alot more than the Store Card. if i remember correctly, your RZMC limit is lower than the store card; but with the Limits offered on the RZMC, it is worth just having that card.

Message 35 of 41
Ron1
Super Contributor

scott, 

I don't they still offer BB RZMC Platinum and it is list on the back page of the Best Buy ad.

Ron.

Message 36 of 41
Ron1
Super Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

scott,

Ron.

i know you have the Platinum RZMC. i wouldn't care to have both a store card and a RZMC Platinum, which offers you alot more than the Store Card. if i remember correctly, your RZMC limit is lower than the store card; but with the Limits offered on the RZMC, it is worth just having that card.

scott,

My BB RZMC Platinum CL is lower than my store card. Both cards offers 4% cash back and financing option.  I put my financing things on my BB card and PIF to my BB RZMC Platinum. 

Ron.

Message 37 of 41
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I am going to sound dumb here, but if I wanted to apply, do I need to do this in the store? I cannot find an online application.

Not planning to app, more curious.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 38 of 41
Dagansinferno
Valued Member

That's interesting about the Platinum. It's weird, I've never been offered it..or had an auto CLI for the RZMC. Between the MC and the Store Card, my wife and I run about $4-6k a year through BB. Hmm, oh well...

Message 39 of 41
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

OMG Ron1!! Does that say your CL is $30,100?? I just closed my RZMC it was stuck at $3000 never increased limit EVER or lower APR and it had an AF so I got rid of it, but WOW that has to help with your UTI!! LOL LOLSmiley LOL

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.