Valued Member

HSBC and CLI?

So how are they with CLI's???

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC and CLI?

angels and deamons, they nothing makes HSBC more upset than hearing CLI Smiley Happy

Its an alien word for them.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 11
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

angels and deamons, they nothing makes HSBC more upset than hearing CLI Smiley Happy

Its an alien word for them.

I had a HSBC card 8yrs ago and their business model has always been: "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit". Lol.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't hold your breath lmao

Message 4 of 11
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

After having my HSBC 2% Mastercard for close to a year and remaining on top of payments by making multiple payments every month, they were kind enough to give me a credit line increase of a lousy $100. I was tempted to tell them to take it back, Lol.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been stuck at $5400 for three years...

Every time I hit the love button, i get DENIED!  LOL... Who cares..

Best Buy card is just a trash card anyhow but I do like to take advantage of the 18 months... Fun to PIF on the 17th month...

Ray

Message 6 of 11
JonStur
Established Contributor

If you even think about a CLI with HSBC they will draw and quarter you, tar and feather you, then place you in a stockade in the middle of Credit Town square for public humiliation. This will teach you to never ask for another CLI from them...ever...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it depends on the product. I hear the BestBuy Retail card has generous CLI's, whereas the BestBuy MasterCard NEVER has any. 

Message 8 of 11
mocha82
Regular Contributor

@JonStur wrote:
If you even think about a CLI with HSBC they will draw and quarter you, tar and feather you, then place you in a stockade in the middle of Credit Town square for public humiliation. This will teach you to never ask for another CLI from them...ever...

+1

Closed on my 1st home on: 11/30/2011
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Starting Score:Equifax: 490 (01/14/2011)Transunion: 498 (01/14/2011)
Current Score: Equifax: 609(07/09/2012) Transunion: 644 (10/14/2011) Experian: 593 Lender Pull (08/22/2011)

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JonStur wrote:

LMAO

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.