cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever been successful trying to PC with Barclays?

tag
CBTS
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ever been successful trying to PC with Barclays?

I have Barclays Apple Financing card which is pretty much of no use to me now that I've paid it off. Is there anyone who's been able to get their cards PC'd with Barclays? I'm thinking about going for the either the Rewards or Arrival.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever been successful trying to PC with Barclays?

I've read of successful PCs to the Barclay's Rewards card, but I'm not sure about the Arrival.

Message 2 of 3
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever been successful trying to PC with Barclays?

@Anonymous- wrote:

I have Barclays Apple Financing card which is pretty much of no use to me now that I've paid it off. Is there anyone who's been able to get their cards PC'd with Barclays? I'm thinking about going for the either the Rewards or Arrival.

I read that if you have Barclaycard, you can PC within their cards (Ring to reward MC, etc), just not to a co-branded card.

I may be wrong, and also YMMV as it depends on your banking relationship with them.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.