Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help simplify my life

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help simplify my life

right i know the 25k pints caught me by surprise, i mean ive only had the PRG for about 7 months and im already up to 75k points from the offers, so thats why i would like to get the green as a replacement to the PRG so i keep getting this offers, i know its probably one of the worst amex cards but ill still use it, plus i dont fly often so like you said if i get a 25k offer once a year it covers the annual fee easily, i might even close the everyday card since ive havnt received an offer 

Message 11 of 13
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Wow, that's just insane.  I've easily run over half a million through my charge cards over the years and never got that kind of offer!  I'd be afraid to product change if I kept getting those offers, to be honest.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

i mean i think that might have been a fluke, i cant guarantee i will keep getting the same offers after my first year but yeh its crazy, since i had the PRG for around 7 months and ive charged about 8k on ...... but yeah i dont fly often so the in reality i dont see a good use for the card other than the offers, and i know the green has a horrible rewards system but in all honesty if i get one offer a year (maybe who knows) that would more than cover the anual fee, plus the offers of some extra points dont make the card completely trash.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.