cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Synchrony Cards Is Too Many?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Many Synchrony Cards Is Too Many?

You give me hope pizza... thank you! Do you mind if I ask your stats at the time of your Care Credit approval?
Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow @codypendant! You also give me hope. I have 10 INQ'S on TU but only 3 recent. I have 100% on time payments but low AAoA.
Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shoot high with your request; They will counter.

Message 13 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Shoot high with your request; They will counter.

+1

Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay! Do you know if I app tonight if I will be able to use it tomorrow or will I have to wait? Also, what if I ask high on the app but that's a no go... will they counter what they'll approve me for?
Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

My AAoA is the minimum (I think it is 1 year for FICO calculations). CK has me at 3 months AAoA.

Message 16 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Shoot... My stats...lets see at the time, BK7 from 2013, 19 derogs that were IIB showing, TU 650, 5 other synch accts in good standing, inquires I think 23?? Maybe more.. Lol..
Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I originally only asked for 8k. Instantly approved. 48 hours after approval, I called the automated system and asked for a 20k CLI. The system said the max CLI I was eligible for was 6k. So now I have 14k. If you shoot really high like I did, then the system will give you the max you are able to receive from them.

Message 18 of 39
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I've never had any issue getting approved for more Sync Bank cards. My most recent one has been Care Credit and that was two months after getting my $5k Ebates Visa and those $2k CLIs on my other two.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 19 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

They should counter... And you should be able to use tomorrow. In the app there's a section I believe that it ask "do you already have a place in mind to use?", you could put it down on the app so the know you're serious. Just make sure the place you're going to accepts care credit first! You can find out on the care credit siteSmiley Happy good luck!!
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.