Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How common is Uber Visa auto cli?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How common is Uber Visa auto cli?

$500 is a tough line to manage.  Take the HP.  

Message 11 of 14
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

Would you guys recommend I take that HP for CLI now (~3 months since my newest account) or wait a few months more?

I fear it'll be a tiny CLI if I'm impatient as the $500 CL with the Uber visa is there for a reason; I think I waited about 4 months since my newest card at the time and Barclays barely let me in caz of that.

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 12 of 14
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@NaaryalHead wrote:

Would you guys recommend I take that HP for CLI now (~3 months since my newest account) or wait a few months more?

I fear it'll be a tiny CLI if I'm impatient as the $500 CL with the Uber visa is there for a reason; I think I waited about 4 months since my newest card at the time and Barclays barely let me in caz of that.

Maybe just leave things alone for a bit. Maybe you'll get an auto CLI, and it sounds like you want your inquiries and new accounts to cool off.

I'm not sure how you value TY points or what BofA categories you like, but your four larger CLs collectively offer pretty nice rewards. You might not be bothered by the small amount of marginal rewards you lose due to a low-CL Uber card.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe wait until your 12th month unless you really need an increase.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.