Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long between chase approvals

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: How long between chase approvals

I'm pretty sure Barclays pulls TU, so I wouldn't waste your inquiry on Barclays.

Message 31 of 39
colindidit
Established Contributor

Yeah they do. Idk maybe ill just wait to see if ill ever get pre approved. Wishful thinking lol
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 32 of 39
gsxrgt
New Contributor

I had a chase freedom with 11.5K limit and decided to apply for the CSP last weekend and got approved for 5k. I moved some of the freedom limit to the csp. I then got itchy two days ago and got approved for the Slate with a 4.5K limit. I dont really need it or know why I applied but I think ill just move the limit to one of the other two in like six months. So doesn't seem like theres a time limit. I had like 30% Util at time of applying for both. Roughly 13K in cc debt but all floating around on 0% BT's. Fico like 740 from here but chase always pulls experian for me and have like 7 inquiries. 

Chase Ritz 20.5K, Freedom 11K, Chase Marriott 11K, Citi Prestige 12.5K, Citi Aadvantage Platinum 10.5k, Barclay US Airways 12.5k, Discover IT 12.7K, Amex BCP 23K, Amex PRG, Penfed Platinum Rewards 11K, Penfed PLOC 25k
Message 33 of 39
Open123
Super Contributor

My guess is that if you have a Chase checking and CSP already, then you'll be approved the Freedom regardless of the state of your CRs.  Of course, this is assuming no recent derogs, but excessive inquiries, new accounts and other factors such as high utilization should have a minimal effect.

Worst case, call recon and trasnfer some of the CSP's credit line to Freedom.

Message 34 of 39
colindidit
Established Contributor

@open are asking me? I don't have a chase bank account or csp lol. I have a Disney and a chase amazon...my scores are good enough I think I just don't wanna be double pulled.
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 35 of 39
Open123
Super Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
@Anonymous are asking me? I don't have a chase bank account or csp lol. I have a Disney and a chase amazon...my scores are good enough I think I just don't wanna be double pulled.

Sorry, my bad.  Though you had checking and CSP, and just wanted to add Freedom for the triumverate.  However, you certainly have lots of Chase cards!

Message 36 of 39
colindidit
Established Contributor

If I apply should I wait til my new accounts report or no?
Message 37 of 39
Open123
Super Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
If I apply should I wait til my new accounts report or no?

So long as your utility is under 10%, I'd imagine you'd be ok.

Message 38 of 39
colindidit
Established Contributor

Yeah it's only 1 lol
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.