cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get PC from Cap1 Platinum MC to QuickSilver?

Highlighted
Contributor

How to get PC from Cap1 Platinum MC to QuickSilver?

I've had the Platinum MC since August and I am awaiting my CLI to $500 from $300, this should happen between Feb-March.

How can I go about getting a PC to QuickSilver? Also, should I wait to do this after I get my CLI?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: How to get PC from Cap1 Platinum MC to QuickSilver?

A quick way to try is their upgrade link.  See if there are any offers available after logging in.

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

 FICO 8
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

You can always just call them and ask. Back when I had a Platinum, I just asked them if I could change it to a QS and they did. As for the CLI, maybe wait until after you get that to PC it to the QS. Cap1 might get weird about giving a CLI on a “new card.” 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex ED: 18k
Citi DC: 7.7k
Best Buy Visa: 3k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

When I PC'd mine I did it over the chat feature on the Cap1 website.  Very quick and easy.

Citi TY Premier - $17,500 | Cap1 QS MC - $7,250 | Cap1 QS Visa - $1,750
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

I actually PCd today from a Platinum MC to the regular Quicksilver (not the ONE). I actually already had a Quicksilver for about 5 years though. Now I will have two Quicksilvers; one is. VISA and one will be a MC
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.