Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM SO DONE......

tag
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I AM SO DONE......

I WILL NOT APPLY FOR ANOTHER CREDIT CARD FOR THE NEXT SEVEN YEARS......PLEASE CHECK ON ME.........I THINK I AM ADDICTED!  I FEEL LIKE A CRACKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I AM SO DONE......

Smiley Very Happy  That was a funny analogy.  I actually laughed out loud. 
Message 2 of 75
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

But I am so serious............................................

Message 3 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, but can you remember how it feels when they come back with an approval....... ahhhhhhhhhhh....  ITS LIKE YOU GET YOUR FIX.  lolololol  I bet when you get another pre qual. in the mail you go RIGHT to the computer, check it out and then........................GO FOR IT...... Thats what I do... Cant Help it.  (My Fico) is getting to be a BIG BILL for me 40.00 every ........ (ALL THE TIME)... Sad but true, Your fellow Addict
Message 4 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got three pre-approvals in the mail yesterday.  I showed great restraint - could have cared less because I learned my lesson by getting burned a few months ago.  I saw where this person would get this card with a score similar to mine and that one would get a different card so I got brave and started applying like crazy.  The only think I got was a major hit to my scores and my ego.  I know how the original poster feels. 

Don't apply for anything else, sit back for a few months then be very selective when you apply for new credit and do your research and make sure you have a fairly solid chance of getting approved.  Otherwise, your score gets tanked and you feel horrible. 
Message 5 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know how it feels as well. I dident apply for awhile, but then I found this forum and WOWWWWWWWW.  The only inquires that really hurt me are experian, If anyone knows what i mean.  Ive never had a inquiry taken off from them. However, I have 4 new credit cards w no ann fee, so.   I think you almost have to be 660s or above to have a ligit chance at getting a card W/ 0 ann fee
Message 6 of 75
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have 3 ccs, a gas card and a store card.  I am done for a long while.  The only one I really use is the rewards card for gas  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

RockSolid wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, but can you remember how it feels when they come back with an approval....... ahhhhhhhhhhh....  ITS LIKE YOU GET YOUR FIX.  lolololol  I bet when you get another pre qual. in the mail you go RIGHT to the computer, check it out and then........................GO FOR IT...... Thats what I do... Cant Help it.  (My Fico) is getting to be a BIG BILL for me 40.00 every ........ (ALL THE TIME)... Sad but true, Your fellow Addict

I am at this exact point and I mean I did the prequal in the mail thing yesterday and paid for over 12
fico score pulls in the past month and I just applied 8 times over the weekend....Smiley Very Happy
Of course I do need new tradelines...

Gotta go back to the serinty prayer from the old AA days I suppose.........
Message 8 of 75
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

DOES ANYONE ELSE JUST LOVE WHEN THE MAIL COMES?
Message 9 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it's crazy.  I am breathless when I see the mailman.  Get disappointed if nothing good like CR's or checks...

I need therapy.  I have never been on a board as much as I have been on this one. Very addictive.  I think in a few months I am going to be a credit repair counselor and make some money. 

Eve
Message 10 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.