Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I put in a PC request on Cap1 Plat MC

tag
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: I put in a PC request on Cap1 Plat MC

So, my question stands.  Do you have a Fallon card in hand now?  If so I'm asking via chat right now, lol.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 11 of 39
Involus
Regular Contributor

You have like 0.01% of getting PCed - They will waive AF and add rewards but won't change products. I attempted to do so via executive office by directly emailing the CEO and was unsuccessful. Got a CLI, but no PC.

Message 12 of 39
Jutz
Valued Contributor

I'm going to do a custom image card for my Platinum of just Jimmy Fallon's face.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 13 of 39
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CotySinz wrote:

You have like 0.01% of getting PCed - They will waive AF and add rewards but won't change products. I attempted to do so via executive office by directly emailing the CEO and was unsuccessful. Got a CLI, but no PC.

Adding rewards is a PC....If they add miles...you've been PCd to venture...if they add cash, you've been PCd to cash rewards? 

@Also @Jutz I have fallon card in my wallet, not in my hand XD lol It took a few tries after my upgrade. Once they added rewards they overnighted me 3 different cards, each of which was the same platinum card. Requests for so many cards put a fraud alert on my account, then finally 3 months later, a CSR cancelled my account for fraud without telling me and changed my account number, which resulted in my card being declined while trying to purchase a watch [embarassing, lol]  so I called the exec office, they overnighted me the correct card with my new account number, and gave me a $50 account credit for my "troubles." I was thrilled. haha. 

Message 14 of 39
Involus
Regular Contributor

It's not a TRUE PC - you still have the Platinum card.. You don't have a real Venture or "Jimmy Fallon" card.

Message 15 of 39
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Can we PLEASE please please just start calling them the "Alec Baldwin" and "Jimmy Fallon"?

Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 16 of 39
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

That stinks if I can't get a new card. I want the real deal. I hate the way my plat mc looks. I want a different card. I will update the full result when I get one. 

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 17 of 39
Involus
Regular Contributor

Like I said, they will waive AF, give rewards or CLI but they will NOT PC - the only person on this board out of all the people who have attempted to get a PC who actually got one was P-

Message 18 of 39
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@ztnjpv wrote:

That stinks if I can't get a new card. I want the real deal. I hate the way my plat mc looks. I want a different card. I will update the full result when I get one. 

You CAN get a new card. 

Edit: Since this seems to be a huge argument.... Smiley Tongue 

My account says PLATINUM MASTERCARD

I had cash rewards added on to my account...

and...Here is my GREEN (Jimmy Fallon) Cash Rewards Card I received after a PC...

2012-09-09_17-47-51_839.jpg

Message 19 of 39
p-
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

My account says PLATINUM MASTERCARD

I had cash rewards added on to my account...

and...Here is my GREEN (Jimmy Fallon) Cash Rewards Card I received after a PC... 

Same here - my account still says "Platinum Mastercard" but I have the new green card in hand.

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.